drank Acerola Cherry Potion by Tealux

Another tea I’m first to review? These poor teas! Tealux sent this one along with my order! Not something I probably would have ordered, since I was afraid the cherry might be like cough drops. Opening the bag, it does smell a bit like cough drops, but there is supposed to be three different types of cherries here… and pineapple! With the lemongrass and green tea, it is a nice combination. All the flavors meld together. I think everything is equally represented here. It kind of reminds me of a fruitcake or something (especially if you add some rum to it.. which I did not do). I’ve only had one fruitcake in my life but I LIKED it. There was a HUGE chunk of pineapple that would not even fit in the infuser by itself, so that will have to wait until I get that brew basket. I steeped for a minute and ten seconds… not sure if I overdid it or underdid it… I will be brewing this many more times to find out! A nice surprise. OH… and there was no hibiscus, so that is nice!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: