drank Snowflake by Georgia Tea Company

Well, this one seemed appropriate to try.. with about three feet of snow in NY in as many days. Ick. Thanks for sending the sample a while back, Momo! This one smells so sweet and tastes so sweet. A lovely mix of almonds, coconut and vanilla. The black tea base is so light, it just makes the other flavors sweeter. I think its a bit odd that the almonds and coconut are the same color. Less white than almonds and coconut usually are in other teas, which seems odd for something called ‘Snowflake’. Well, maybe it’s dirty snow. ha ha. I think the flavor is more almond than coconut. I think I’ve had a similar tea to this once, just can’t remember what it was. I like it! Definitely dessert like! I imagine an almond sugar cookie in the shape of a snowflake with white frosting and white sparkling sprinkles. Is it spring yet? At least winter is good for tea drinking… like I need an excuse. Sipdown!

Alphakitty

We’ve had no snow in Queens! It is supposed to tomorrow, hopefully.

Comments

Alphakitty

We’ve had no snow in Queens! It is supposed to tomorrow, hopefully.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: