Thanks for this one, Starfevre! With all the great tea companies out there, zentealife.com quickly became one of my favorites. I’d love to try all of their blends. A very nice herbal here! It’s a big and interesting list of ingredients. And it just looks delicious and healthy with big orange pieces. Definitely need those oranges in the winter.. that might be why! After steeping for ten minutes, I could have swore the first thing that hit me was rosemary, but that isn’t actually listed in the ingredients. There are too many other things here to guess what it might be. The flavor is refreshing while not being too tart (it seems to have the right amount of hibiscus, at least in this cup, just a hint.) Otherwise, I can taste orange and lemongrass. I’m not sure why it’s called grapefruit, since there doesn’t seem to be any in the blend. (That’s fine with me though!) Overall, a really nice combination with the right ratios of things. A fresh, bright and tasty cup! Another great tea from Zen.

Veronica

Zen is one of my favorite, too. Great tea and great customer service!

DaisyChubb

Looove this one iced!

Comments

Veronica

Zen is one of my favorite, too. Great tea and great customer service!

DaisyChubb

Looove this one iced!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: