Thanks so much for sending this one, Starfevre! This tea is bad news… because I’ve loved every Adagio I’ve tried. It definitely isn’t just bad teas with a gimmick that you can blend them… they are really good teas! This one is SO aptly named! It leaves smell like chocolate chips, pouring out the tea just fills the air with chocolate. The flavor is amazing, deep, dark and chocolatey, though it does dry the mouth a bit. There is a hint of coconut. It’s like a sweeter coffee… or it reminds me of the Della Terra cappuccino blend (so uh… maybe it reminds me of cappuccino??) The flavor certainly IS sweet and bitter in the best possible way. The steep color even looks like a cup of coffee. You’d be able to fool me, since I’ve barely ever drank coffee. This one seems more like coffee than tea! The second steep is just as delicious (though a bit less coffee like).

Terri HarpLady

mmmm, sounds interesting!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

mmmm, sounds interesting!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: