Azzrian, thanks for a sample of this one! I was worried I was going to burn this one, so I may have let the water cool a bit too much! I steeped for a minute thirty. I thought white teas were not my favorite (meaning: least favorite) but WOW I like this one! It has a very sweet flavor. It’s surprising! The flavor is almost like a less fruity cantaloupe. It has a very full flavor for a white tea and I didn’t even steep it that long. The second steep tastes the same. I should really stop typing that out every time, since it is usually the case for most teas, but I know others don’t steep more than once. Sometimes the second steep is BETTER. This is probably my favorite white tea, even though I might have been avoiding them in the past, so I haven’t had many of them.

ashmanra

My hubby almost always prefers second steeps of multiple infusion teas.

Comments

ashmanra

My hubby almost always prefers second steeps of multiple infusion teas.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: