I wanted to try this one when I saw it on Fusionteas.com and Azzrian was kind enough to supply a sample (probably without knowing I wanted to try it!) thank you! I’ve never had a black/ oolong/ green hybrid before (I guess you could call it a fusion). To me, the blend looks like mostly black tea, unless the oolong is super dark. There are also some jasmine flowers. This has a fragrance the same as the flavor: a nice juicy peach. I really like this blend and the idea of everything that is blended in it. Peach, jasmine, oolong, black tea. I’d really like to try more oolong/black blends. Fusion is always amazing! I really want to try the blends they came up with a few months ago… very inventive!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: