drank Pomegranate Green by Element Tea

I got this as a sample with my Element order a while back. It’s older now and it wasn’t in a very airtight package to begin with. My two teaspoon sample just looked like regular green tea. No hibiscus was supposed to be here at least but there were rosehips mentioned. Nothing in the ingredients about pomegranate, but raspberry! I’d rather have the raspberry. The taste is not as fresh as it might have been some months back. (Though my nose is a bit stuffy right now.) I am getting some raspberry hints! The green tea isn’t very good but maybe I steeped it too long (four minutes).

Kittenna

Hmm. Read that initially as “pomegranate cream”, which sounded interesting.

Comments

Kittenna

Hmm. Read that initially as “pomegranate cream”, which sounded interesting.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: