This is one of the last few samples I received from Momo months ago that I have yet to write tasting notes for. Thanks, Momo! I waited for the water to cool a while. I’m going to start doing flavor checks on all my 52s after about 35 seconds, since I learned that lesson with Boo-berry cotton candy! If it still doesn’t have flavor, I’ll try it at 45 seconds, etc. The flavor in this one was mild after 35 seconds, so I went up to a minute, when I could taste more of the genmaicha but even less of the flavor. I wouldn’t call this cherry OR cheesecake, but there is a lovely sweet flavor that makes this cup addicting. There is only a tiny hint of cherry or the sweetness that would indicate cheesecake. The second cup I steeped for another minute, and there was still only that hint of sweet.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: