drank Organic White Tea by Clipper

This one was from KittyLovesTea! thanks so much! I steeped this for three minutes. White teas aren’t usually my favorite. This one didn’t have enough going for it. Seemed a little boring to me… but maybe that’s just all the wacky teas I’ve had lately. I’ve definitely had worse teas, but this one is just okay. It’s nice to have a plain tea once in a while though. It is tasting better and more complex as it cools though. I did like that today was a black and white tea day though!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: