drank Hazelnut by Adagio Teas

thanks so much Kasumi no Chajin for sending a sample of this! I have tried one of the blends from Adagio that had the hazelnut in it that Starfevre kindly traded with me for. It was a really delicious and unique element in that blend, so I’m happy to try the hazelnut on its own. 100% hazelnut means 100% hazelnut flavor. And this is very full flavored! You can hardly taste the black tea since there is so much flavor here. It’s amazing that it smells and tastes so great — very toasty. I didn’t see any actual hazelnuts in this blend like the picture shows, but maybe it was because it’s a smaller sample. The second cup was just as good, I just had to steep it for a couple more minutes. I love this one. I’m very impressed with Adagio. It tasted especially scrumptious with strawberry & maple syrup waffles this morning. I haven’t had waffles in a while, so I felt like Sally on last week’s ‘Being Human’ inhaling those waffles after her resurrection.

K S

My wife drinks a hazelnut tea. I’m kind of unsure about it. It smells a lot like gym socks to me ;)

I love Sally. Glad they got over the whole evil Sally story line. We like the sweet Sally. Oh, before Being Human first aired the lady that plays Sally was on Ghost Hunters. She was just as adorable on it. Even Jason was obviously amused by her reaction to the ghosty noises.

Tea Sipper

This one doesn’t smell like gym socks! You both should try this one! Oh, I remember when the girl that plays Sally was on GH. I think that was the last live Halloween show I was able to see. I like that evil Sally is gone now too, but now with un-ghost Sally and un-werewolf Josh, half of them ARE human now, so that’s a bit odd.

K S

It’s just a matter of time. Aidan is tormented enough for all of them at the moment.

Comments

K S

Tea Sipper

K S

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: