Another from the traveling tea box! thanks for including this one, TeaEqualsBliss! I loved the other Foojoy oolong that I tried before, so I wanted to try this one! I steeped it for 90 seconds. (It’s hard to tell with these Foojoy… the other one is supposed to steep for 30 seconds but they don’t really say on their site). So I taste tested as I steeped, and it seemed to get BUTTERY at 90 seconds. This is definitely a buttery oolong, first and foremost! And a little bit vegetal. And I don’t mean a milk oolong, but butter. This isn’t really a floral or peachy oolong either. The second steep is even better after letting the water cool and steeping for two minutes or so. Still has that buttery flavor, just even butterier and sweeter. I think this is the most consistent buttery oolong I’ve had.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: