drank China Mist by Market Spice

Another from the traveling tea box! Thanks for including it, Alphakitty! This one is such a different mixture! Oolong, jasmine and almond! Honestly, I think these flavors combine to make its own flavor. I couldn’t really pick the elements out of this one. It’s very different from any other tea I’ve had! The nearest thing it reminds me of is probably darjeeling, even though they are two very different types of tea.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: