Another one that Alphakitty included in the traveling tea box! This is one of those chai blends that is more black tea than spices. Surprisingly, this was still spicy, even though there were hardly any spices visible at all. I didn’t find much vanilla flavor at all, which is odd since I just read Alphakitty’s tasting note and she noticed that the most and we even had the same steep time. The black tea was very brisk, since the site said to steep for six minutes and I went for seven or eight. I like brisk though. Not my favorite chai, but pretty good! (Honestly, I love chai, and it was the first tea I had, but I’m not sure I’ve found a favorite yet.)

Alphakitty

Have you tried Yogic’s chais? I find they have the best spice blend.

No I haven’t… onto the shopping list it goes! :D

Tea Sipper

oh wait, I just noticed there are a ton of them. Any suggestions?

Alphakitty

I love the coconut kukicha chai and lemongrass genmaicha chai, but I think it’s hard to go wrong with any of their flavors!

Tea Sipper

The coconut sounds good! I’d love to try a roasted mate chai too… I wonder if those exist…

Comments

Alphakitty

Have you tried Yogic’s chais? I find they have the best spice blend.

No I haven’t… onto the shopping list it goes! :D

Tea Sipper

oh wait, I just noticed there are a ton of them. Any suggestions?

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: