Another one from the teabox! Alphakitty included this one. thanks so much! The price was pretty steep on this one, which I saw on the site while I was searching for steeping instructions. Since it’s a white tea and I knew I wasn’t going to love it anyway, I just wanted to try a cup before sending the rest on in the traveling teabox. It’s a nice white tea base, but I wasn’t tasting much raspberry or champagne flavor. (I feel like I’m saying that a lot now… that I’m not finding the flavors.) It is light and sweet. I think that Caraway might just be using the “champagne” in the name to up the price though. I hope not but that’s my cynical mind (not like I expect actual champagne in a tea or anything). And now that I think about it, sometimes white tea might already have a champagne type of flavor to it normally… though I haven’t had much experience with champagne. I certainly appreciate being able to try this one though!

Alphakitty

It definitely does have champagne flavor, though it might only come out iced (which is the only way I’ve had it, can’t imagine hot champagne!).

Tea Sipper

I guess I should have thought of that!