thanks for including this one in the traveling teabox, TeaEqualsBliss! I love the idea of a red chai. A spicy caffeine free tea that I can drink at night is nice, since it is rooibos. This one is very spicy! It kicked my throat a bit. I’m guessing that is the pepper. It didn’t look like there were a ton of spices in the blend, so I’m surprised it was this spicy, but there was something light and powdery.. I’m not sure what that was. There was also a tangy flavor, that I’m thinking was the lemongrass, which I don’t really see fitting in this blend. I like this. I’ll take a bit of this out of the teabox and save the rest for others to try!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: