Another one from the tea box! Thanks for including it, Alphakitty! Teas to write tasting notes for the traveling tea box will slow down soon, since I will be mailing it on Wednesday. I can’t wait to see all of the reviews for the teas I added to the box (and also for the teas in the traveling teabox that I’m starting — doesn’t matter if they be good or bad reviews)! I knew before I sipped this one that it wouldn’t be mindblowingly delicious, since I feel like what has became 52Teas rather than Zoomdweebies has improved over the years. There is a bit of a chocolate flavor here & not much strawberry, on a decent black tea. I actually expected less chocolate. But as time goes on, 52Teas will keep getting more and more amazing, as the blends are already amazing these days. I think I’ve called 52Teas wizards, magicians… or both in the past!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: