drank Irish Breakfast by Adagio Teas

Thanks, alphakitty, for including this in the teabox! This one is okay. It doesn’t have the flavor I’d like for kick-me, wake-up morning tea. (I like to think that is why they are called “breakfast” teas!) It has a sweet, malty, breadlike flavor, I just wish they were stronger flavors! I steeped it for a few minutes too.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: