drank Lost Malawi by Rare Tea Company

Another one from the traveling tea box! Thanks for including this one, TeaEqualsBliss! It seems you have included many RARE teas. This one has a unique flavor! It almost reminds me of a darjeeling but much much deeper in flavor. It also tastes like a really sweet and lingering yunnan. And also maybe a malty assam. So if I’m thinking there are elements of so many teas here, it’s clearly complex! I seem to be saying malty a lot, but I love malty teas. They are my favorite at the moment.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: