Another one from the traveling teabox that TeaEqualsBliss included. thanks so much! I’ve tried so many different teas the last couple months! It’s amazing how many are out there. This is the first Upton tea I’ve had. I wanted to place an order with them, but other sales and things have gotten in the way. This one surprised me! I thought I wouldn’t like it when I saw hibiscus. I steeped this for seven minutes at boiling. The color was a very deep red. The smell reminded me of strawberries, and it kind of tastes that way too. (I wonder if that is the “flavoring” in the ingredients?) No hints of hibiscus, but there WAS roses. I love the idea of a strawberry rose rooibos. This blend would have been awesome just leaving it as that, but I love this as is, with everything included. It is very sweet and addicting. It reminded me a bit of Lupicia’s Strawberry Vanilla. It bodes very well for any future Upton teas I try! I’ll take some of this out of the tea box and leave some in… there is a lot here!