Thanks so much TeaEqualsBliss for allowing me to be the first outside the Sororitea Sisters to try this blend, via the traveling tea box. It certainly sounds like an amazing combination of things. I was guessing on the steep temp and time though, since it’s a white tea but also a chai and black tea. So I probably didn’t steep this one correctly. It all seems to meld together well. It definitely tasted more white tea than black. The steep color looks more like a white tea too. A bit spicy, but not too much caramel or raspberry. I like it though.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: