A big thanks to Dustin for sending some of these my way because they are DELICIOUS. If only Ovation had a really great sale BEFORE they went out of business, I would have known how nice their teas were. The taste here is so smooth, so delicate and super sweet. It kind of reminds me of a milk oolong. With most jasmine teas, I can’t find the flavor, but the jasmine here is definitely noticeable and lingering! I’m not sure if it was because I hadn’t had tea all day, but I was guzzling this down. The second cup is slightly less sweet than it was before, but it has more jasmine.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: