This one was sent straight from the creator, Starfevre! thanks so much This is the third Adagio tea I have now with hazelnut, but that seems to be the favorite flavor of Adagio teas that I’ve tried, so it’s nice to have a few Adagio hazelnut options. That seems like it would sound excessive to a non-tea drinker though! With this one, it seems the hazelnut is still at the forefront. I really don’t get any of the caramel or cream flavor, sadly. I think the hazelnut in the blend might just be overpowering the other two, but of course, I don’t mind the hazelnut! It does seem like a really great combination for a blend though. I could also taste the bittersweet flavor of the chocolate chips. There were a few in the infuser!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: