drank Maple Splash by Tealux

Another one I didn’t try yet from my Tealux order… and I’m the first to write a tasting note! I’m hoping that it is because this one is so new to Tealux… and not because no Steepsters are ordering from Tealux! I think they introduced it right before I ordered. I love this one! It’s like a cinnamony mapley kettle corn! I’m not sure what the 71% black tea means… though the black tea isn’t a super strong one. But that’s fine, since the flavors here are so nice. An entire piece of popcorn fell into my infuser, so it does have a hint of a popcorn flavor. And I love the combination of the maple and cinnamon. It does actually smell and taste like I added actual maple syrup to this. Since this was a sample, I would definitely order a full two ounces of this (but that wouldn’t be for a while now.) And when I looked on tealux.ca they have the Maple Souchong back in stock! I was worried they were getting rid of that one when they introduced two other maple teas. I’ll have to try that one too.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: