drank Silk Dragon by The Tea Merchant

Additional notes : Had three steeps of this one this time and the flavor stayed consistently vanilla until the last drop. Unlike last time, when it was still very good but tasted less like vanilla by the third steep. I must have timed all three steeps just right, and you could probably get many many more steeps from the same leaves. This one is very divine and luxurious.

Nicole

Luxurious is the perfect word for this.

Michelle

This is a good one for sure.

Comments

Nicole

Luxurious is the perfect word for this.

Michelle

This is a good one for sure.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: