drank Almond Cookie by Joy's Teaspoon

Additional notes: Sample sipdown! This has to be one of my older teas, but I was savoring this one. I’ll miss it, though I do have an ESP Emporium blend that is a lot like it. I never stopped being MYSTIFIED by this MAGICAL blend! It is so almondy and sweet. The scent is almost better than the flavor. Any tea lover REALLY should try this one at least once!!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: