I thought I would like this one more! I’ve heard such nice things about it… but this one tastes just like the cough drop flavor that I didn’t like in the Raspberry White Melange. I didn’t get much of a blueberry flavor either. It’s odd that there were flowers in the blend, but no flowers listed in the ingredients on my bag. I really wish this one didn’t have that cough drop flavor, as I know I would have liked it. Oh well, just not my thing I guess!

Kittenna

Yeah, I did get similar flavours with this one and Raspberry White Melange, but definitely preferred Double Berry Burst, and it didn’t come off cough drop-y to me (thankfully). I have noticed that Della Terra fails to accurately list ingredients quite frequently. I have no food allergies, so I don’t really care, but it’s worrisome for those who do…

Tea Sipper

Yeah, I don’t have allergies to anything either, but I was thinking of others who might have allergies.

yappychappy

Made it taste like soap!

Comments

Kittenna

Tea Sipper

yappychappy

Made it taste like soap!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: