The first matcha that I’ve tried! Apparently I just found out how matchas are so easily flavored. Some of this was included in a traveling tea box. I had it stored next to a super cinnamon flavored tea in a tiny ziplock. The ziplock was not very high quality and I know there are much better quality ziplocks out there (and I’ll definitely be buying some of those next time!) The only thing I can taste in this is the flavor in the other tea it was stored next to: cinnamon. No gingerbread. I added a bit less than a 1/4 teaspoon to a bit less than 16 ounces of bottled water. (I have no idea if that was the right amount.) The other tea better not be doing that to my other teas… though I have all my cinnamon / chai samples stored together for that reason. At least I learned a lesson about matcha today, but I’ll leave off the rating. I would have much rather have learned about storing matchas properly with the first one I tried, rather than after getting a ton more and finding out the hard way. Let this be a lesson in matcha storing! Because yes, I plan on getting a ton more matchas. I just found out how healthy matcha is! Matcha lowers blood pressure, helps your concentration, has tons of antioxidants, plenty of vitamins, fiber, protein and calcium. That sounds to me like everything healthy! (If I drink matcha regularly, it may just become the healthiest thing I eat — plus it would start making me drink milk more.) The price may seem a bit high compared to some teas, but even tea doesn’t have quite so many health benefits!