Additional notes: Not to rain on Ovation’s parade… but I’m pretty sure this is the same as the Yunnan they were selling. The leaves look the same. The flavor tastes the same. Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe my palate isn’t refined enough. I certainly don’t mind it if they are the same — I love them. But now I have about six ounces of the same tea! I think these two teas being the same would only affect me anyway.. it looks like I’m the only one who bought both!

Alphakitty

Hmm, I have some of the Assam—I’ll have to do a side by side comparison! Assams and Yunnans are pretty different so I’d be a bit disappointed if they were really the same tea.

Tea Sipper

I’d be interested to see what you think.. I could be entirely wrong. And you’ve probably tried more yunnans and assams than I have!

Comments

Alphakitty

Tea Sipper

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: