drank Yunnan Gold by Adagio Teas

thanks so much for the trade, Starfevre! The leaves here are definitely gold and I did notice a peppery fragrance on the dry leaves before reading about the pepper in the description. After a steep of four minutes, the color looks like a beer (I guess I’ll be saying that a lot now with my new clear mug.) The flavors: pepper, cedar, some kind of stone fruit… maybe plums and something even sweeter than that. I wouldn’t call this one a deep, malty chocolatey Yunnan. It is a very light black tea! Very good… very different! I haven’t really had a tea like this one yet. I really love how different teas can be from each other.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: