drank Nutty Love by Steep City Teas

thanks so much Steep City, for sending me some delicious samples! I especially wanted to try this one. I love nutty teas. This is deep dark black tea leaves mixed with some walnuts, almonds and rose petals. After a four minute steep, the flavors here blend so well together! The black tea is syrupy, malty, molasses-like. I kind of wish the base wasn’t as good so I could detect more of the nutty flavor… as I wouldn’t mind a ton of that. I’m always on the look out for more walnut or almond teas. The pretty rose petals add a nice hint of flavor, also. The syrupy flavor might be coming from the apple. It’s really a unique blend that works excellently. The second cup is more of the nice black tea, but I just wish more of the elements of the blend would shine. How did I not know of Steep City before? Unless they are a new company? I can’t wait to try their other blends.

Terri HarpLady

That sounds tasty!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

That sounds tasty!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: