drank The des Anges by Nina's Paris

Very happy to try samples from Nina’s! Thank you! This one sounded nice. It is! After two steeps at 3-4 minutes each, both cups were the same. It’s very sweet, either from the strawberry or vanilla… maybe double sweet! Strawberry leaves are not as bad in a tea as blackberry leaves, in my opinion, since they don’t have as much flavor as blackberry leaves. So they were fine here. The flavor reminds me of a champagne. Definitely strawberry, as there were small strawberry pieces. The black tea is smooth and velvety.. perfect for the flavors. This blend reminded me of Zen’s Strawberry Cream black tea, but this one wasn’t cream. The vanilla does seem like it gives a bit of lingering creamy flavor. It’s perfect the way it is though! Very elegant!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: