thanks so much Dinosara for this one! I think I should have realized that I have a couple Nature’s oolongs already, so this one might have been similar. I think this one is the Cinnamon oolong… just without cinnamon. I could be wrong! After a three minute steep, I get a buttery yellow cup and a buttery flavor too. There are also notes of cinnamon (oddly enough), peach, pineapple and a little bit of a vegetal flavor. Pretty good! The second cup might have been steeping for four minutes which seems too long. This cup ended up having mostly a vegetal flavor… so the first cup was better. The leaves in my infuser are huge though! It’s sad that I never knew they would unravel that much in my other infusers. Overall, I think I like Nature’s Tea Leaf’s other oolongs more than this one.