drank Jolly Jellybean by DAVIDsTEA

Additional notes: I couldn’t help having another cup of this. I planned on having one on Easter but it ended up being the day after. oh well. I ate enough actual jelly beans anyway. This one is nice!

As another note, I noticed on a bag of jelly beans that the black ones were labeled with anise flavored. I guess I had no idea that “licorice” is from anise. It applies to some teas, I suppose!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: