thanks starfevre for another one to try! I was a little hesitant about this. Blackberry leaves are my third least favorite tea ingredient. I don’t like this tea, but I don’t think it’s the blackberry leaves. I knew to only steep it for two minutes, because the blackberry leaves get worse the longer you steep them. I think this cup went for three minutes though. The flavor is odd and I wouldn’t call it blackberry or raspberry… more like pickles with mustard. Strange! Luckily there is only one teaspoon left and I will probably let someone else try it! It’s nice to TRY this one though, as I’d love to try everything from the usually amazing Della Terra. But I’d say this is my least favorite in blends I’ve tried.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: