Sipdown! Mainly because I’m making room for more teas and the last old bag of this had to go. There were three left so I threw two in a mug. That may have overdone it on the stevia though. I’ve liked this better in the past. It usually has a nice peach flavor. I’m also just tossing an old box of CS berry zinger which I never liked anyone, since it’s mostly hibiscus. Ah well, moving on!

Anyanka

I have 2 boxes of lemon zinger I impulse bought because they tasted good once, soaked in honey, while I had a taste-diminishing cold. I’m so sick of hibiscus. Now I’ve taken them to work because my standards are lower there. But I still don’t want.

Comments

Anyanka

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: