drank Florence by Harney & Sons

I bought some of Harney’s teas from Yssah, since I only wanted to try about an ounce of some of them, rather than buy many ounces of each. thanks, Yssah! I love small amounts of tons of tea! This one immediately reminded me of the Harney’s I had the other day: Valentine’s. They are both chocolate but this one was supposed to have more of a hazelnut flavor that I didn’t really find. The only way I could tell that this one was hazelnut was that it was slightly less sweeter than the lovely milk chocolate flavor that Valentine’s has. I’m a bit disappointed, since I LOVE Adagio’s hazelnut flavor and sometimes wake up craving that one! So this would be tasty if you don’t expect more of a hazelnut flavor.

Kittenna

Yessss, small amounts of tons of tea is my ideal world. (Well… large amounts of Marshmallow Treat and Premium Taiwanese Assam and Laoshan Black Chocolate Genmaicha and maybe a couple others… hahahahaha and this is why I have a problem :P)

Comments

Kittenna

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: