thank you again, Amanda, for the lovely package of teas. Of anything, I’d love to try more teas with walnuts in them (The 52Teas Date Nut Muffin is a particular favorite.) I read recently that the walnuts in a blend might get old earlier than usual in a tea. So I thought I would try this one asap. Sadly, the walnuts are a bit bitter. Oddly enough, I like it anyway (maybe that’s just the walnut fan talking). I don’t know if it is the walnuts that are a bit salty. The black tea base isn’t too strong and I barely tasted any banana. (The flowers were a nice accent though… and the mix itself looks like it has a ton of bananas and walnuts.) I probably would have loved this when it was just blended. I appreciate being able to try it anyway. I’ll still be on the lookout for other walnut blends, but I will know to drink them quicker from now on!

Also, snow bunny! Here is hoping starting on April 7th we have seen the last of the snow for the year! I think it is supposed to be in the 70s all week!

LOL I believe that was my fault :P

Indigobloom

I just posted the other day about walnuts going stale :)

oh, it was probably your comment I saw then! :D