thanks again Bluebird for the samples! I poured all of my sample into the infuser. It was probably a teaspoon and a half. I think I’ll start steeping that much with all my teas, since I have so much right now. I didn’t want to steep this one for four minutes because I saw a TON of raspberry leaves in it. I think it steeped for three minutes. I’m not sure where the name comes from.. this doesn’t taste like cake. I don’t think raspberry leaves would taste like cake anyway. The black tea isn’t a strong one.. and it would probably need something like vanilla or something to taste like cake. That is probably what the coconut is for, but it isn’t enough. There is a nice raspberry flavor though! It is certainly DELICIOUS, just not what I expect from a black tea or a CAKE tea. I’d order this one!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: