Additional notes: I’m having a couple steeps of this one, as Dinosara was nice enough to send me a couple teaspoons! This isn’t quite as magical as the first cup I tried, sadly. I wish I remembered how to steep it exactly the same. It is still very delicious and I think my favorite chocolate tea. I’ll definitely stock up at naturestealeaf.com when I run out!

Terri HarpLady

Chocolate…sigh…

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Chocolate…sigh…

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: