I really needed a comforting tea since this weather is really getting me down. It’s either snowing or raining.. now the ground will take forever to dry up. Then it will be raining again. Last year, the nice weather was so EARLY and it seems endless. ah.

Basically my entire Zen samples order was because I wanted a marzipan tea. And this sounded perfect. And it IS. The fragrance is super delish and the taste is exactly the same. It is almondy with a bit of cherry. Exactly like marzipan. Somehow rooibos is already very sweet and a bit like cherry and almonds. So it makes for a nice base! This hits the marzipan nail on the head, and perfect for my marzipan cravings. This is definitely second steepable since it is delicious in an entirely different way — the flavor morphs into something even sweeter. It kind of reminded me of marshmallows a bit but that might be the suggestion of the mallow blossoms… Sadly, I think this is one of the teas that Zen is getting rid of. I knew I should have ordered more than a sample. You have until April 20th to order some on sale!

Terri HarpLady