drank China Keemun by Zen Tea

I had this one this morning. This is certainly what I consider the keemun flavor, and a very delicious one, too. I’ve had a couple keemun teas and this is what I expect a nice keemun to taste like. I must admit that the only keemuns I’ve tried have been from Butiki and Teavivre and this one is just as good! The first steep is a tiny bit smoky, dusky, plum-like. The second steep has more of a chocolate flavor and less smoke. I like either steep just fine! I’d keep this one stocked if I needed a keemun permanently in my stash. I think it might be one of the teas that Zen is discontinuing. oh no!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: