drank Ginger - Rooibos by Zen Tea

I don’t know why I went for this one. I’m usually not a ginger fan. But this one is nice! I could drink it. It has a nice flavor to it with a deep dark red steep color. It’s tangy, spicy ginger and a lovely rooibos, so it’s simple. It will be a nice blend if you are a fan of both ingredients. But like I said, ginger is one of the three tea ingredients I don’t like, but this cup isn’t a problem. (Do I ever NOT like a tea? hmm..)

I’ve been on a new-tea-spree lately, so tons of tasting notes. Sorry about your dashboards, everyone! Hopefully they will slow down soon, but I can’t make any promises!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: