drank Jasmine Yinhao by Zen Tea

The lovely jasmine doesn’t hide here! Both the fragrance and the flavor are amazing. The flavor is mostly a sweet jasmine with a tiny hint of a vegetal green tea, which only makes the jasmine taste better. The steep cup is a buttery yellow. The second steep still has tons of jasmine, but the green tea is more noticeable. This would be high on my list of best jasmine teas. I could definitely stock this in my cupboard as my go-to jasmine tea!

You’ve got a couple days 4/20/13 to order from zentealife.com’s 20-40% off sale to get some of these amazing teas that they may be discontinuing!

And that is the last for my tasting note spree for today. :D

MsWhatsit

Love Jasmine tea. Thanks for the review. It’s always good to know who makes the awesome stuff.