drank Winter Nog by Della Terra Teas

Crow Kettle was so very generous in sending some lovely sounding teas for me to try. I truly appreciate it! thanks so much This was one of the teas from DT that I wanted to try. I hope to try them all, really, but it seems like they get rid of some of their blends sometimes. That is why their try me packs and frequent sales come in handy! This sounds delicious and it is! I love the spices… they do seem like the exact spices that would be in egg nog. This doesn’t actually taste like the eggy part of egg nog, but somehow there doesn’t seem to be another tea like this out there. Creamy, sweet & spicy! And DT’s rooibos base is very good. I love the little snowflakes! I drank this one in the hopes that the weather will start looking better out there!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: