This is EXACTLY what I was imagining/hoping for! After a four minute steep, there is definitely a nice rhubarb flavor! Not too tangy, but definitely rhubarb. Then there is a lovely sweet creamy flavor to make the rhubarb taste even better. And the rooibos is a perfect background for a rhubarb flavor. It’s just a dreamy blend that reminds me of a strawberry rhubarb pie with whipped cream on top or something. Also, I had no idea stevia was in this one until I just saw it on the ingredients list, so I’m glad the stevia didn’t ruin it for me. I have yet to be disappointed in any of the teas from Bluebirdteaco.com that I’ve sampled. I could order them all!

Cavocorax

Great review! I was curious about getting this in a sample box, bit wasn’t sure about the stevia. Sounds like I’d like it!

tattooed_tea

Oh man that sounds delicious. Might have to order from them.

Comments

Cavocorax

tattooed_tea

Oh man that sounds delicious. Might have to order from them.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: