This sounded intriguing! I couldn’t tell this is a decaf tea by the taste, other than it doesn’t taste as strong as a bold breakfast tea. The peach and ginger flavor is definitely present. I don’t love the peach flavor, but I don’t dislike it either. It tastes like a juicy peach but there is a tiny bit of a chemically flavor. The ingredients listed bergamot, which I thought was awesome, but I’m not sure if it is actually in the tea. Not bad as a decaf choice! Also, I was tired all day after drinking this in the morning, so yup — definitely decaf!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: