I think this is the last tea I haven’t written a tasting note for that Momo sent me a loonngg time ago. thanks! I went for a 40 second steep with this one. I know sencha is buttery, so there is your buttery pancake flavor already (if 52Teas wants to cheat!) This is a very nice sencha, and that makes it worth while on its own. I could taste a bit of strawberry flavor. It reminds me of the strawberries they put on pancakes in restaurants — goopy rather than crisp and covered in a sugary sauce (well.. like the picture for the tea I guess). Otherwise, this isn’t too special. Maybe it has just been mingling with my other 52Teas samples for too long. I just wanted a sencha anyway.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: