drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

thank you Yssah for a sample of this one with my Harney order! This is supposed to be a coconut chocolate blend, even though there isn’t chocolate or coconut in the blend. There are some pretty flowers though! After a three minute steep, the black tea flavor is very mild. It’s hidden under the sweet and smooth coconut. And I think I forgot there was supposed to be a chocolate flavor at all. The chocolate is lighter than the coconut. I like this one, but it isn’t a must-have in the cupboard staple. Luckily, I’ve got just one teaspoon left, which is good enough for me!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: