Additional notes: This one is my favorite smokey tea. It’s getting on in years (but it’s rarrree..I can’t find it anymore), but it still tastes great… maybe not as nice as it once was. It may be because I don’t steep the leaves the entire time that I’m drinking the cup though. It just shows that I really should be drinking the teas that I have instead of adding more to the collection. I’ll work on that…maybe. I had the water all boiled for a second steep, but then I dropped the leaves on the floor! Noo!

darky

jing tea has a russian caravan tea on there site, maybe you should look it up if you can’t find it where u used to buy it?

Tea Sipper

thanks for mentioning that one. I like that the jing blend has keemun and Yunnan in it! Maybe I’ll buy it when my stash has settled a bit.

darky

its a very good one to my personal opinion, don’t got it currently at home but it will come back in my tearoom. But to mutch tea left and on the way!

Comments

darky

Tea Sipper

darky

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: