thank you Steep City for the samples! I love the logo and the packaging for the 2-3 teaspoon samples. Also… the teas are really good. This sounded like a lovely spring/summer blend. After a three minute steep, there is equal parts lavender and lemon. It’s seems to me like lemon verbena but I didn’t see the verbena actually in the list of ingredients. I didn’t see much lavender in the blend, but it’s a nice balance of flavor. The tea I had the other day only had a few pieces of lavender floating the infuser, but the flavor was amazing! Hibiscus is listed, but it isn’t a problem. I don’t taste any! The oolong is kind of hidden in the flavors until the second steep, but the flavor is nice. Lemony lavender! This blend is very bright and refreshing. It really IS lavish. It was a nice sunny day for a cup or two of this one.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: